[Oita, Onsen Prefecture, Local Hospitality Coupon Series]Beppu / Kannawa Strolling & Yukemuri Coupon
Why don't you enjoy sightseeing in Beppu's popular tourist destination "Kannawa" with a great coupon?
Kannawa Onsen, a hot spring resort that represents Beppu, has prospered as a hot spring resort for a long time, and the healing, culture, and living scenery of ancient Japanese hot springs have been handed down.
The representatives of walking around are "Miyukizaka" and "Ideyuzaka" where the steam rises and a lot of "jigoku".
It is a special area where you can enjoy "jigoku mushi", and full of new things and history / culture.
If you come to Beppu, it is recommended to go to "Kannawa" and walk around in your own style!
|Tour time||About 5 hours|
|Duration||2022/03/01 ~ 2022/09/30|
Recommendations for this Plan
Beppu / Kannawa Town Walk & Yukemuri Coupon
Please check the flyer for details.
|Period||March 1, 2022 - September 30, 2022|
|Excluded days||Facility holiday|
|What is included in price of the travel / plan||・7 tickets (200 yen x 3 tickets, 100 yen x 4 tickets)
・Sujiyu hot spring bathing ticket
|Minimum number of participants||1 person|
|Maximum number of participants||30 persons|
|Reservation deadline||1day before|
|Duration||About 5 hours|
|Coupon exchange place||
- The facility may be closed as part of measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. When you go out, please contact each store or tourist association.
- Please redeem your coupon at the Beppu Station Tourist Information Center before using.
- Please check the business hours of each store before going out.
* Some stores have different business hours for long vacations such as the year-end and New Year holidays.
- We may not be able to provide the product when it is out of stock or when it is crowded. In that case, please use it at another store.
- It can only be used at designated stores.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable.
- After completing the application online, we will send you an "Reception Completion Information" email (automatically sent). Please be sure to check the contents of the email.
≪If you do not receive the email, please check here. ≫
If you cancel the contract for your own reason after the contract is concluded, a cancellation fee for the travel fee will be charged at the following rate per customer. In addition, if some of multiple participants cancel the contract, the difference price for the change in the number of users (per vehicle / room) from the participating customers to the transportation / accommodation facility, etc. will be charged respectively.
In case of cancellation or change, please contact us during business hours. (If the business hours have passed, it will be treated the next day.)
|Before redemption||After redemption|
|0%||No refunds are possible.|
In case of cancellation or refund due to reduction of participants, the refund will be made after deducting the prescribed cancellation fee rate, but the transfer fee for refund will be borne by the customer.
Similarly, if you purchase a ticket or other product and get a refund, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if there is no cancellation fee, but you will be responsible for the transfer fee for the refund.
Planning and Implementation Company
Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd.
2nd floor, Kusumoto 15th Building, 1-7-2 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya,Aichi,460-0003 JAPAN
Travel agency registration: License No. 1934 by Commissioner of Japan Tourism Agency
General travel business handling manager: Tatsuya Ogawa