[Oita, Onsen Prefecture, Local Hospitality Coupon Series]Kitsuki Strolling Plan
The townscape of Kitsuki is a "sandwich-type castle town" where the brave samurai residences on the north and south hills centering on Kitsuki Castle sandwich the merchant town in the valley. It is a castle town where the streets of Edo remain as they are, and the cobblestone roads and slopes continue, and it has been certified as a "historic townscape that suits kimono".
This plan includes a ticket that allows you to select and view 3 of the 7 public cultural facilities (Kitsuki Castle, Ohara House, Kitsuki Castle Town Museum, Isoya House, Hitsotsumatsu House, Sano House, Shigemitsu House) and a ticket with equivalent to 500 yen that can be used at 27 stores in the city.
Why don't you travel back in time to the Edo period with this coupon?
|Tour time||About 2 hours|
|Target Age||16 years and over|
|Duration||2022/03/01 ~ 2023/09/30|
|Area||Usa and Kunisaki Peninsula|
Recommendations for this Plan
Kitsuki strolling Plan
Please check the flyer for details.
|Period||March 1, 2022 - September 30, 2023|
|Excluded days||・The New Year's holiday
・Kitsuki Castle Town Museum (Closed on Wednesdays)
・Sano House, Shigemitsu House（Closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays）
|What is included in price of the travel / plan||・Public Cultural Facilities(Kitsuki Castle, Ohara Residence, Kitsuki Castle Town Museum, Isoya Residence, Kazumatsu Residence, Sano House, Shigemitsu House) admission to 3 facilities of your choice from among
・Coupons for walking around the city that can be used at 27 stores in the city (worth 500 yen)
|Minimum number of participants||1 person|
|Maximum number of participants||30 persons|
|Reservation deadline||3 days before|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Coupon exchange place||
- The facility may be closed or closed as part of measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. When you go out, please contact each store or tourist association.
- Please redeem the coupon at the Kitsuki City Tourism Association before using.
- Please check the business hours of each facility / store before going out.
* Business hours may differ for long vacations such as the year-end and New Year holidays.
- Please note that elementary and junior high school students will be cheaper if they do not use the coupon.
- It can only be used at designated facilities and stores.
- It may be out of stock at the store of your choice. In that case, please use it at another store.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable.
- After completing the application online, we will send you an "Reception Completion Information" email (automatically sent). Please be sure to check the contents of the email.
≪If you do not receive the email, please check here. ≫
If you cancel the contract for your own reason after the contract is concluded, a cancellation fee for the travel fee will be charged at the following rate per customer. In addition, if some of multiple participants cancel the contract, the difference price for the change in the number of users (per vehicle / room) from the participating customers to the transportation / accommodation facility, etc. will be charged respectively.
In case of cancellation or change, please contact us during business hours. (If the business hours have passed, it will be treated the next day.)
|Before redemption||After redemption|
|0%||No refunds are possible.|
In case of cancellation or refund due to reduction of participants, the refund will be made after deducting the prescribed cancellation fee rate, but the transfer fee for refund will be borne by the customer.
Similarly, if you purchase a ticket or other product and get a refund, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if there is no cancellation fee, but you will be responsible for the transfer fee for the refund.
Planning and Implementation Company
Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd.
2nd floor, Kusumoto 15th Building, 1-7-2 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya,Aichi,460-0003 JAPAN
Travel agency registration: License No. 1934 by Commissioner of Japan Tourism Agency
General travel business handling manager: Tatsuya Ogawa