No need to bring your own barbecue[Mori Han Villa] Easy, no need to bring anything! Aozora “Seafood BBQ
No fire and no trash to take home!
After dinner, soak in the footbath and take a relaxing break.
The story goes back to the Edo period. In the past, a major hot spring resort facility existed in Beppu-Tsurumi, an enclave territory of the Mori Clan, which owned Kusu County in Bungo Province (present-day Oita Prefecture). Coincidentally, the Sarabio Institute for Hot Spring Microbiology is located there today.
In order to let people feel the remnants of what was then a prosperous hot spring resort land, the institute site was opened as the "Mori Han Villa". Combining the atmosphere of an Edo period hot spring resort with the latest probiotics, this is a story that only Sarabio can offer in its pursuit of hot spring-derived health and beauty. Overlooking Beppu Bay.
Why don't you take your time and experience a healing time in this place where you can also smell the scent of a strange destiny?
|Tour time||2 hours of usage time|
|Duration||April 1, 2023 - March 31, 2024|
Recommendations for this Plan
Easy "empty-handed" barbecue in a large site♪
We will start the fire according to your arrival time.
Footbath café attached to the building is also available◎.
Soak in the footbath and enjoy a blissful moment.
After the experience, visitors can take a breather in the hot spring baths, which are popularly known as "corona suppression.
Grill, eat, and have fun in the great outdoors!
How about a treat for yourself or a loved one?
|利用開始時間||①11:00 ②12:00 ③13:00 ④14:00|
- This plan is "request reception".
Please note that your reservation is not completed immediately after your application. We will confirm whether we can accept your application and contact you to let you know whether your reservation is accepted or not.
If you do not receive a message within 3 days of your application, or if the date of use is approaching, please contact Tourism Sales Systems, although we apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you are under 18 years old or a student alone, please submit a parental consent form. Those under 15 years of age and junior high school students and younger are not allowed to participate in the event. Please have a person with parental authority accompany you.
[Click here for the PDF of the consent form]
- Bringing in your own food
For hygiene reasons, please refrain from bringing your own food. We ask for your understanding.
- Charcoal will be lit by our staff approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the plan. Please let us know if your arrival time will be delayed.
- We are not responsible for any burns or other problems. Please understand this in advance.
- Depending on the weather, the experience may take place indoors. Please understand this in advance.
- We are not responsible for water damage, stains, or other problems. Please keep your clothes, valuables, etc. at your own risk. Please understand this beforehand.
- Local correspondence will be in Japanese.
- Please wear clothes and footwear that you do not mind getting dirty.
- Hygiene measures and prevention efforts
Maintain spacing inside the restaurant/ between seating areas, regular ventilation
Employees: Health checks and temperature checks at work, masks, hand washing and gargling, etc.
Other measures: "Alcohol sanitizers" containing hot spring ingredients are available throughout the park to prevent rough hands.
- After completing the application online, we will send you an "Reception Completion Information" email (automatically sent). Please be sure to check the contents of the email.
≪If you do not receive the email, please check here. ≫
- ◆My Page
You can review your application and select a payment method.
The login ID is your registered e-mail address.
*If you are unsure of your password, click the "Confirm Password" button and it will be sent to you by e-mail.
If you cancel the contract at your convenience after the contract is concluded, you will be charged a cancellation fee for the travel fee at the following rate per customer. In addition, if some customers cancel the contract due to the participation of multiple people, the difference price for the change in the number of users (per vehicle / room) from the participating customers to the transportation / accommodation facility, etc. Will be charged respectively.
In case of cancellation or change, please contact us during business hours. (If the business hours have passed, it will be treated the next day.)
|Starting from the day before the date of use
3 days ago to the day before
|Before the start time of the day||After start time/
No contact and no participation
In case of cancellation or refund due to reduction of personnel, the refund will be made after deducting the prescribed cancellation fee rate, but the transfer fee for refund will be borne by the customer. Similarly, if you purchase a ticket or other product and get a refund, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if there is no cancellation fee, but you will be responsible for the transfer fee for the refund.
Planning and Implementation Company
Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd. Sightseeing Sales Systems Landing Tour
2nd floor, Kusumoto 15th Building, 1-7-2 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0003
Travel agency registration: Japan Tourism Agency registered travel agency No. 1934
General travel business handling manager: Tatsuya Ogawa