Charter Shuttle TaxiYufuin/Kurokawa Onsen Shuttle Taxi
Easy even with a lot of luggage! Cabs are convenient for travel between Yufuin and Kurokawa Onsen.
â- Since the route is via Yamanami Highway, you can enjoy the scenery from the car window.â
(The route may be changed during winter when snow accumulates.)
There is no transfer, no waiting time, and no need to change baggage.
You can relax and enjoy the ride as it is not a shared ride.
The crew will provide sightseeing guidance from the train window until arrival at the destination, so you can spend a pleasant time.
Per small taxi
Kurokawa Hot Spring
If you would like a jumbo cab, an additional fee will be charged.
|July 12, 2023 - March 31, 2024
Recommendations for this Plan
This driving course has been selected as one of the 100 best roads in Japan.
The Iida Highlands area, nestled in the Kujyu mountain range, offers a panoramic view of grasslands.
Yamanami Highway" is the nickname for Prefectural Road No. 11 connecting Beppu City, Oita Prefecture to Ichinomiya, Aso City, Kumamoto Prefecture.
Lake Kinrin, located in Yufuin's rich natural environment, is one of Yufuin's representative tourist attractions.
The lake that was called "Takenshitaike (= pond under Mt.)" in Oita, because it is a pond under Mt. It is said that Mori Kusou named it "Kinrin Lake" when he saw the fish scales of the lake shining in the setting sun.
Along the street, there are many souvenir shops selling Oita's special products such as yuzu gosho and restaurants where you can enjoy local gourmet food such as Toriten, and it is crowded with many tourists.
In addition, along the Oita River, which is off the street, is a recommended walking spot where you can enjoy seasonal scenery, and you can experience the quaint atmosphere unique to Yufuin, such as the idyllic rural scenery.
We can also provide services from Kurokawa Onsen to Yufuin!
Yufuin Town, Yufu City, Oita PrefectureYufuin Station or Yufuin Town Hotel
Kurokawa Hot Spring
Manganji, Minami-Oguni Town, Aso-gun, Kumamoto PrefectureKurokawa Onsen each Ryokan
・ You can choose 2 or 3 sightseeing spots on the day from the above. Please tell the crew.
・ It can be used for up to 3 hours after the vehicle is dispatched.
・ The company will be Beppu Oita Joint Taxi, Minato Taxi, or Kanki Taxi.
・ The toll road to be used is from Yufuin IC to Beppu IC.
・ Admission fee, toll road and parking fee for each facility are not included. Please pay locally on the day.
≪Reference≫ Umi Jigoku (sea hell): 400 yen for adults, Blood Pond Hell: 400 yen for adults, Kibune Castle: 300 yen for adults, Fragrance Museum: 500 yen for adults. (Amounts are current as of March 2022)
|March 1, 2022 - September 30, 2022
|What is included in price of the travel / plan
|Chartered taxi fee (small size, 3 hours)
|Minimum number of participants
|Maximum number of participants
|4 persons (per taxi)
|By 15:00 p.m. of 5 days before
|Depart at your requested time
- Sales are available 3 months prior to the date of use.
- If you wish to take a jumbo cab, please select it at the time of application.
Please note that due to the small number of units, we may not be able to meet your request. We will contact you by e-mail for additional charges.
- Via Yamanami Highway (route may be changed in case of snowfall in winter). (The route may be changed in case of snow accumulation in winter.)
- Toll road fees are not included. Please pay at the site on the day of the tour. (Yamanami Highway is free of charge.)
- Transportation only, no stopovers.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any schedule changes or missed trains due to traffic jams, etc.
- Please let us know in advance if you have large-sized luggage.
- If you would like to book a jumbo cab, please call us or
Contact us from the "Contact Us" page
or contact us from the "Contact Us" page.
Please note that due to the small number of units, we may not be able to meet your request.
- This plan is an arranged travel product.
- If you are under 18 years old or a student alone, please submit a parental consent form. Those under 15 years of age and junior high school students and younger are not allowed to participate in the event. Please have a person with parental authority accompany you.
[Click here for the PDF of the consent form]
- Local correspondence will be in Japanese.
- The company used will be Minato Taxi.
- Please enter the following information when making a reservation.
Car dispatch and drop-off locations (JR Yufuin Station/Yufuin Town hotels⇔Kurokawa Onsen ryokan)
Time of dispatch (we will accept your request).
- If you wish to use public transportation before or after getting on the cab, we will ask you for your reserved flight.
Please enter this information when making your reservation.
- After completing the application online, we will send you an "Reception Completion Information" email (automatically sent). Please be sure to check the contents of the email.
≪If you do not receive the email, please check here. ≫
- ◆My Page
You can review your application, select a payment method, and cancel.
The login ID is your registered e-mail address.
*If you are unsure of your password, click the "Confirm Password" button and it will be sent to you by e-mail.
If you cancel the contract at your convenience after the contract is concluded, you will be charged a cancellation fee for the travel fee at the following rate per customer. In addition, if some customers cancel the contract due to the participation of multiple people, the difference price for the change in the number of users (per vehicle / room) from the participating customers to the transportation / accommodation facility, etc. Will be charged respectively.
In case of cancellation or change, please contact us during business hours. (If the business hours have passed, it will be treated the next day.)
|Starting from the day before the date of use
3 days ago to the day before
|Before the start time of the day
|After start time/
No contact and no participation
In case of cancellation or refund due to reduction of personnel, the refund will be made after deducting the prescribed cancellation fee rate, but the transfer fee for refund will be borne by the customer. Similarly, if you purchase a ticket or other product and get a refund, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if there is no cancellation fee, but you will be responsible for the transfer fee for the refund.
Planning and Implementation Company
Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd. Sightseeing Sales Systems Landing Tour
2nd floor, Kusumoto 15th Building, 1-7-2 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0003
Travel agency registration: Japan Tourism Agency registered travel agency No. 1934
General travel business handling manager: Tatsuya Ogawa