[Geopark Nature x Sauna]Tent Sauna
Why don't you enjoy the sauna outdoors?
When you get out of the water bath, wipe your body and look up at the sky, you will see nature as far as you can see at 360 °.
In such a location, I just spend my time sitting on a chair or lying down.
It is the ultimate relaxing experience that is a bit different from hot springs.
|Tour time||About 2 hours|
|Target Age||10 years old and above|
|Duration||2022/03/01 ~ 2022/09/30|
|Area||Takeda, Oku Bungo|
Recommendations for this Plan
Repeat the order of sauna → cold water bath (river) → outside air bath with 3 sets as a guide.
The clear stream that is clear in the emerald green is always a fresh "water bath" ♪
Sato no Tabi Rosette Lodge Kiyokawa
Lodge Kiyokawa is an accommodation facility located on the banks of the Okudake River, which originates from Mt. Sobo, one of the 100 famous mountains in Japan.
|Period||April 1, 2022 - September 30, 2022|
|Excluded days||12/25 - 1/8|
|What is included in price of the travel / plan||Tent sauna experience fee (2 hours/3 sets)
Includes one drink
|Target age||10 years old and up|
|Minimum number of participants||2 persons|
|Maximum number of participants||4 persons (per tent)|
|Reservation deadline||3 days before|
|Start time||Please specify between 10:00 and 15:00.|
|Belongings||Swimsuit (or T-shirt, etc., if you don't mind getting wet)
Warm clothes (it is recommended to have something that can be easily woven outside while in the sauna)
|The meeting place||
|Access||From the Oita Yoneura IC on the Oita Expressway, take National Road No. 10 to No. 57 to Bungo-Ono City. Turn left onto Prefectural Road No. 45 at the Sunada intersection ahead of Roadside Station Kiyokawa. 36 km from Oita Yoneira IC (about 50 minutes)
When using a car navigation system, please enter the map code.
→ [237 167 141*41].
30 min. walk from Bungo Kiyokawa Station.
- The museum may be closed or closed as part of measures to prevent the spread the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. When you go out, please contact each store or tourist association before going out.
- This plan is "request reception".
Please note that the reservation is not completed immediately after application.
We will confirm whether it is acceptable and will contact you if you can make a reservation.
If you do not receive a message within 3 days of your application, or if the date of use is approaching, please contact Tourism Sales Systems, although we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please refrain from those who have high blood pressure, heart disease, skin diseases, those who are prohibited from bathing in the sauna by a doctor, or those who drink heavily.
- If it rains, it will be canceled, so please enter the phone number that will be contacted on the day or the day before when making a reservation.
- If you are under 20 years old or only a student, please submit the consent form of the parent or guardian. In addition, only those under the age of 15 can participate. We kindly ask that a parent or guardian accompany you.
[Click here for the PDF of the consent form]
- If you are a guest, please contact Lodge Kiyokawa directly to make a reservation.
- After completing the application online, we will send you an "Reception Completion Information" email (automatically sent). Please be sure to check the contents of the email.
≪If you do not receive the email, please check here. ≫
If you cancel the contract for your own reason after the contract is concluded, a cancellation fee for the travel fee will be charged at the following rate per customer. In addition, if some of multiple participants cancel the contract, the difference price for the change in the number of users (per vehicle / room) from the participating customers to the transportation / accommodation facility, etc. will be charged respectively.
In case of cancellation or change, please contact us during business hours. (If the business hours have passed, it will be treated the next day.)
|Starting from the day before the date of use
3 days ago to the day before
|Before the start time of the day||After the start time / No contact non-participation|
In case of cancellation or refund due to reduction of participants, the refund will be made after deducting the prescribed cancellation fee rate, but the transfer fee for refund will be borne by the customer.
Similarly, if you purchase a ticket or other product and get a refund, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if there is no cancellation fee, but you will be responsible for the transfer fee for the refund.
Planning and Implementation Company
Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd.
2nd floor, Kusumoto 15th Building, 1-7-2 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya,Aichi,460-0003 JAPAN
Travel agency registration: License No. 1934 by Commissioner of Japan Tourism Agency
General travel business handling manager: Tatsuya Ogawa